German philosopher, Friedrich Nietzsche, theorized that “out of chaos comes order.” If he had spent even one day at your Atlanta vendor’s warehouse he might have changed his opinion to match that of Eagle Vending’s, which is this:
“Out of order, comes more order.”
To Eagle Vending their warehouse is the foundation of their company and at 40,000 square feet it’s a pretty big foundation. According to owner, Jimmy, the basic principle goes something like this: if the warehouse is clean and organized then the trucks will be too, and if the trucks are then their machines will be also.
It’s a theory that goes beyond basic principle and down to the details. When the warehouse was custom built 7 years ago it was made to hold 20+ vehicles. The benefits:
- On hot days drivers (and product) stay cool
- On rainy days drivers stay dry while loading/unloading their trucks (on days when trucks trek in rainwater or leak oil, puddles are cleaned up immediately)
In addition to a dedicated staff Eagle Vending has:
- 4 huge exhaust fans to keep the warehouse temperature bearable in the summer
- Controlled temperature rooms for candy and pastry – alarms alert staff if temperatures increase above appropriate levels
- A walk in refrigerator and freezer
Just as in organization, the control of temperature in the warehouse is meant to cause a ripple effect to the machines. Once candy/pastry leaves the controlled warehouse it’s put on trucks with cooler packs and only placed in machines in controlled environments (i.e in buildings where air is left on even during the weekends).
The attention to detail is unprecedented within the vending industry and stems from a firm belief that one thing leads to another. Eagle Vending thru years of experience, a willingness to learn from their past and a dedication to quality service has set the bar without melting it! Call Eagle Vending today at (770) 426.1969 for a free consultation on your vending needs!